Sunday, September 11, 2011

You're the One I Want: Gossip Girl # 6 by Cecily von Ziegesar

Read: June 29-July 1, 2011
read in 3 days
pages: 224


ok, so I'm six books into this series now and have not really felt like writing a review until now. why now? oh who knows. I liked the first four books, as much as I can like fluff, but found the last two just too far fetched and to have incredibly ridiculous plot lines that its getting harder and harder to care for any if the characters. time sure seems to have slowed to a turtle pace in the novels so that one more ridiculous event after another can be added. I'm curious as to what will happen to them in the end so I'll continue reading even though the redundancy and continuous name dropping got old four books ago.

my review from goodreads....yeah that sums it up and I see no need to change anything. a bit similar to my review on the last book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...