Sunday, September 11, 2011

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

Read: August 6-14, 2011
read in 9 days
pages: 496


Angels. What isn't to like about that? I enjoyed the story. Not quite what I was expecting even though I didn't know much about the story and what to expect from it. But I did like the story. I'm not sure if I'll read any more in the series, as it is now a series since the first did so well, but it wasn't a terrible read. Likable characters. The cover art is neat too, with the exception of the girl.....she is kind of weird looking, and he is cartoonish - or maybe it is manga-ish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...