Saturday, September 10, 2011

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

Read: January 2-15, 2011
13 days
pages: 734


This is/was my first time reading through the Harry Potter series and I believe it was about this time that I was getting really hooked on the series. I remember trying to stagger the Potter books. For every Potter book I read I tried to read another book or two in between , but this was about the point in the story where I just couldn't get enough of the story. I HAD TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! I loved Harry and all his friends! I definitely plan to revisit this series again and maybe then I'll have some notes; at this point I don't. It's a cumulative thing really and my thoughts now are tinged with the final book as I've completed the series.

As a side note I was watching the movies as I go along as well for a visual because well I like to do that. Plus its a habit I picked up in college thanks to the two film into literature courses I took. Read the book - watch the film. Compare and contrast. At least now I don't have to write a paper about it. BONUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...