Saturday, September 10, 2011

Girl Parts by John M. Cusick

Read: February 3-4, 2011
read in roughly a day to two days
pages: 218


I was a bit disappointed. I'm not sure exactly what I expected with this novel, but what it was well just didn't thrill me. It was ok, but its not exactly a novel I would recommend. I think I actually discouraged some readers from reading it, because when I heard how excited they were I just thought I could give them a heads up that it may not be what they were expecting either. Seems to be another good cover that attracted a reader's attention. I fall for that every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...