Sunday, September 11, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

Read: February 28-March 6, 2011
read in 6 days
pages: 759


WOW! I almost put this down a couple of times. Shed some tears even over these characters. BUT absolutely love the way things ended. Notes to come after the re-read. I remember I was hurrying to finish this one on a Sunday so that I could still catch the Deathly Hallow part 1 in theaters. It was on its last week of screening when I finished. The night I finished reading this novel I went to the movie theater. I hate that I got into the series so late that I didn't get to see all the movies on the big screen, but I liked the fact that all the books had been released and I didn't have to wait years or months to see what happened next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...