Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Read: January 1, 2011
read in a day
pages: 464



Well what can I say for this one....I did not care for this at all! I just remember being so lost and confused half the time and wondering whether parts of the book were missing! The author seemed to jump scenes and leave me guessing where I was all the time. I didn't care for the character she reminded me too much of how annoying Bella Swan was in Twilight (although I really like Twilight and the whole Saga, lets face it - Bella is annoying). I don't plan to read anymore books in the series. I'm sorry if my opinion is not like yours, what can I say? If we all had the same tastes this would be an incredibly boring world to live in.

Kudos for a great cover though. This alone should suck in some readers initially.

Hmm a side note maybe the reason I was so confused and lost is just maybe there was some pages missing. I did read this on my Kindle and maybe the file was screwy. Am I likely to revisit the book to find out? I thought about that possibility back when I read the book 9 months ago...now though no I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...