Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Like It Like That: Gossip Girl #5 by Cecily von Ziegesar

Read: June 24-26, 2011
read in two days
pages: 208


In hindsight now, now that I've read another 5 books in this series and am on the 11th book as I type this, I find this was probably the last of the series that was actually okay. Everything since has been blah. And I'm really at this point only finishing it because I've bought quite a few of the novels. I'd like to at least read them now that I've spent the money on the novels.

The characters are annoying, especially Blair. She's a bitch straight up no way around saying that. If I were to have a character that I liked or at least somewhat tolerated it would be Serena, Vanessa and maybe Dan. Other than that no. I am beyond sick of the constant name dropping and the fact that all these "teens" seem to have time for is getting drunk and partying. I hope this is true fiction and people don't really act this way in reality. And that they really don't get into the colleges of their dreams because with lives like these college means squat to these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...