Sunday, September 11, 2011

Finally caught up!!!!

Okay so now I'm finally caught up. I've literally read NOTHING this ENTIRE weekend. I did have a good weekend though. I spent some of yesterday shopping which was fun. Don't do that all that often and now that I'm full time well I finally have a little spending money!!! Always a plus. Also I met up with some ladies from work to celebrate a co-worker's birthday which was a good time that in a way surprised me.

So I'm off to decide what I may read next. I was planning to read Anne of Green Gables this weekend but what I got from it Friday when I tried to start it....I wasn't so into it. Hmm but I have plenty of other things to read = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...