Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mister B. Gone by Clive Barker

Read: March 19-25, 2011
read in a week
pages: 248


I wanted to like this book as I've liked everything else that I've read by Clive Barker, with the exception of Abarat, but I just didn't. It took me longer to read than it really should have. It is quite short, and I figured it would take me a couple days but not a week. I just had a hard time reading it because I wasn't all that interested. I didn't let the reviews I had read sway my decision to not read it, I read it with the hopes that the reviews were wrong, but I agree it was definitely not Barker's best.

As a side note I did read Abarat, at least the first book in the series, and didn't like it enough to continue the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...