Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

Read: May 10-15, 2011
read in 5 days
pages: 384


Good story. I wouldn't mind re-reading this one and I plan to read more of Sarah Dessen's novels in the future. I really liked the characters and something that never left me was the home that the main character lives in with her family. One wall is entirely made of glass and the people of the town can see inside. There is this image of looking inside and seeing this seemingly perfect family yet they are all broken and coming apart, yet they keep up these appearances. Deals with modeling and eating disorders as well which is great as a young adult novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...