Sunday, September 11, 2011

Would I Lie to You: Gossip Girl #10 by Cecily von Ziegesar

Read: September 5-9, 2011
read in 4 days
pages: 208


really? come on. Serena has been secretly in love with Nate this WHOLE time? I know these books are not great literature and they are not exactly deep, but I think the authorvis just grabbing a plot lines as though they are straws. it seems a bit ridiculous that even the reader has never heard an internal monologue of Serena's "realization" until the 10th book. plus wasn't it two books ago that Serena and Nate were "together"? and she never had a chance to say "i love you"? another annoyance is that now rather than span a school year or even a month like the last couple books, you know so the author can milk this series, has now become a week to two weeks at most. ugh get it over with already!

2 comments:

  1. Im in love for your blog! Is awesome!! You are a good reader! How you can read every this? Bye kisses Jessica G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me! Well I read alot, pretty much when I'm not working, I'm reading!

    ReplyDelete

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...