Sunday, September 11, 2011

Matched by Ally Condie

Read: July 15-18, 2011
read in 3 days
pages: 384


Beautiful cover art! Love it. And for being drawn by the cover and at first somewhat by the plot line of the story I was really glad I picked this one up. A sci-fi feel to it where the characters are all matched and paired by a computerized system. Reminded me of "The Giver" by Lois Lowry in some aspects. The characters lives are completely decided for them. I really liked the characters and the way it appears that the main character Cassia (love the name) is attempting to break out of the mold she is being forced into. Seems to be a series and one that I'd like to continue reading. I'll be looking for it on the library shelves = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...