Sunday, September 11, 2011

Naked by David Sedaris

Read: July9-August 26, 2011
read over a long period of time
pages: 291
Recommended by: Sherri


This guy is so funny. I will admit that I skipped a portion of one essay because I had to set the thing down and was unable to pick it up and get into that particular essay. With the exception of that essay, the rest of the book is great. Laugh out loud in parts, and there were some that were memorable such as Naked. I'll continue to read Sedaris as he is recommended by a co-worker or two = ) Plus someone is lending me to them as they read through his books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...