Sunday, September 11, 2011

Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott

Read: May 23, 2011
read in a few hours literally
pages: 170


Not to be confused with the Rob Zombie song.

Wow. This has to be one of the most disturbing books I have ever read. I don't know if I'm going to be able to get this out of my head any time soon I think it is likely to stick with me and haunt me for some time. While the writing is done well, I'm not sure that I would recommend the book simply because it is just so disturbing. I surely would not recommend it for the age it is marketed towards. Twisted, and not in a good way at all. I feel the need to watch something cartoony and quite possibly released by Disney. Although I know, as the character tells you, nothing is as it seems and fairy tale endings do not always come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...