Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

Read: January 16-22, 2011
read in a week
pages: 444


What I remember about this book is the point of view being from a young man, and being caught off guard being on this side of things. It's not that it was bad, just a bit strange. Reading things from a guys point of view can be eye opening I guess you could say. I can't remember exactly what was mentioned or why, I just remember being a bit turned off by the book and thinking ugh maybe I'd rather not be reading this.

So anywho, I remember seeing a preview for the movie that was about to come out and thought hey why not read the book first cause the movie looks pretty funny, plus it has that Zack Galifianakis in it and from what I hear he's pretty funny. While I didn't entirely care for the book as I thought I might I read it though, I completed it. But funnily enough I have yet to see the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...