Sunday, September 11, 2011

Obnoxious Librarian from Hades by Dennie Heye

Read: May 26-June 2, 2011
read over a long period of time
pages: 120



Just a real good time = )

I really enjoyed Dennie Heye's point of view. I laughed a good portion of the time and really wish the novel was longer. I've had to find his blogspot and follow him for new updates. While I've worked so little in a library myself (I'd love to just can't get hired...grrrrr!!!) I've worked enough customer service to understand his points about the l-users (library users) and worked in general long enough to recognize the annoyance of bosses in any work place.

If you are looking for something light, quick and laugh out loud funny in places, this may be the book for you. I'd recommmed it = )

It only took me so long to read because I walked away from the Kindle temporarily to read from REAL books so that I wasn't showing any disloyalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...