Sunday, September 11, 2011

Gone by Michael Grant

Read: April 16-25, 2011
read in 10 days
pages: 558


Eh. It was okay. Not great which kept me from really reading more of the series. The novel does have an interesting plot line which is why I read it in the first place. Everyone over the age of 18 disappears one day and as the children left age they disappear as well. Never really know why, there is eventually suspicion of something happening at the nuclear power plant, but at least by the end of the first novel there still are a bunch of questions left unanswered. I'm curious, just not curious enough to continue reading the series. I hear there is a movie made or being made. I don't think I'll check it out, unless it happens to be on cable one afternoon and I have nothing else better to be doing with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...