Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey

Read March13-19, 2011
read in a 8 days
pages: 434


Great story! Eerie and captivating. I will be revisiting this story. I found out a while back that while there is a second book to the series and there was intentions of the author continuing the series, Simon and Schuster has other intentions. Not to continue the series. Which really is a shame because I really liked the format. The novel is set up as a journal and was found by the author Yancey. The novel chronicles the young boys experiences working with the Monstrumologist. Great read. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...