Saturday, April 13, 2013

Evangeline by Alexia Purdy

Read: April 7, 2013
read in  20 minutes
pages: 29

Evangeline (A Dark Faerie Tale, #0.5)

I wanted to like this I really did. At first I did but as the short intro jumps from a visit to the woods surrounding Faery that introduces two male characters that the two sisters of course fall in love with, the next chapter jumps forward months that the sisters have been seeing these men. Evie the pure blood faerie is going to marry her man Jack. In the next chapter Jade the older sister is pregnant by her rouge Faery and has had her memory erased of all things Faery including her own sister. I would have enjoyed this more if there had been more story of the relationships. The lack of the detail felt jarring to me and incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...