Saturday, April 6, 2013

Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum #2) by Janey Evanovich

Read: February 3-8, 2013
read: 6 days
pages: 325

Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2)

See what did I say?? I would continue the series. I didn't take any notes over this just like I didn't take notes over the first book. This one is also light and fluffy with humorous points that give it enough entertainment value to keep reading. It was also a quick read so I'm enjoying that aspect as well. Once again as with the first the book is showing its dated qualities  Even to the point of her attire, much like can be seen in the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. With all due respect the Stephanie Plum series was starting to be published in the 1990's.....so it makes complete sense how it is dated. We sure have come a long way since the 90's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...