Sunday, April 14, 2013

There's a Human in My Closet by Ryan Leach, Mike Bombon (Illustrator)

Read: April 13, 2013
read in a couple minutes
pages: 26

There's a Human in my Closet! (Undead Zed, #1)

Free children's book on Amazon for my Kindle. Thought I'd check it out. This is a little twist on the story of the little boy that cried wolf, but for what I thought was a children's story this one was quite strange. I didn't expect the ending and don't think I would ever share this book with an actual child. Sure children now are like mini adults and are just as desensitized now with things, but I don't see how this would be appropriate at all. 

And I have to admit after reading the reviews of the book being labeled as "cute" and "adorable" I'm starting to wonder if we all read the same book or not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...