Saturday, April 6, 2013

Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum #3) by Janet Evanovich

Read: March 16-24, 2013
read: 9 days
pages: 350

Three To Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, #3)

Three down....countless more to go!!! Continuing with the Stephanie Plum series. I enjoy the characters for the most part so I am willing to continue looking past the dated content. It is laugh out loud funny for me when she puts the character in such obviously dated attire, but then I have to keep reminding myself THIS WAS WRITTEN IN THE 90'S. So at THAT time the book is not dated, well it might have started to get there at the time of publishing. I honestly can't remember ever hearing anyone younger than my Granny use the phrase "pocket book". It is still odd to me. I know I keep harping on it, but it is just weird to me!!

Yet another light, quick entertaining read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...