Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dead(ish) by Naomi Kramer

Read: December 31, 2011 - January 1, 2012
read in an hour and a half
pages: 104


If I had known that 93% was technically 100% of this book I could have finished this last night. I should have stuck with it even though I was ready for bed. Either way I'm done and I'm so glad I didn't pay anything for this book. I don't think I've read a book that uses the "F" word as frequently as this book. And I know I've read alot of books that don't refrain from using it or other choice words.

Anyways the idea of the story isn't terrible but I didn't like any of the characters all that much. Everything happened really quickly which it had to since this was a short story. The humorous thing was that Linda the woman that is dead(ish) hung around looking for her body and she was constantly screwing around with her ex-boyfriend/murderer. She was not a great character but once in a while did something funny. Like choosing Mike's wardrobe for court. That was a nice touch.

I'm not going to recommend it to anyone because I'd rather save anyone from the trouble of reading it and dissatisfied as well. Although the book contains an excerpt from (technically)DEAD I will not read any further. I'm not interested in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...