Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

Read: January 2-3, 2012
read in a day
pages: 292


Another long time "to-read" book down! Love that! The bonus with this one, unlike last time, was that I really enjoyed this one. Likable enough characters, and a fairly interesting story. I guess what I liked most is the relationship between Sookie and Bill. I'll continue on with the series to see where things lead. From the start it has got my attention and it just might hold it. I believe there is 11 maybe 12 books. Hopefully I can make this last me a bit, but given how fast I'm moving through them I may need more material before long!

Quick enjoyable read on the whole. I finished this one in I'd say a good 10 hours maybe. Maybe not even that much. Just broke it up between two days since I had to work the second day. Recommend to anyone reading the vampire fiction that is out there. It has the vampires, the love story and a bit of mystery to solve thrown in. Plus Sookie has "powers" she uses to help the vampires so that makes for a story line that I'd think should continue throughout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...