Saturday, January 7, 2012

Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris

read; January 4-7, 2012
read in three days
pages: 279


Still hooked and I really like how quick these are to read. Not a lot of substance, but that's ok. I will be continuing with the series. About the only thing I don't care for in the book is the writer's need to recap things that happened in the last book. I don't need all these details because I read them the first time through! I don't need to be told every time the vampire appears what he looks like. We got this information last book, let's move on.

After being told that Eric becomes Sookie's love interest I'm interested to see this relationship develop a bit more. Things are progressing, but Bill is still around. And really....Bill? That does not scream hot sexy vampire to me. But eh neither does Eric. Although Eric is a bit more alluring which is probably because he is still so unknown at this point. Not that I want anything to happen to Bill, cause he's a good guy as far as vamps go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...