Thursday, February 2, 2012

Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris

Read: January 25-31, 2012
read in a week
pages: 324


Well, to phrase it as my friend did because I agree, what a dirty dog! Wow didn't see that coming with Bill. I'm so glad to see that Sookie kicked is lying ass to the curb! I'm hoping she doesn't give in to him again sometime in the future books though because even with some serious groveling I don't see how he can dig himself out of the hole he created. Granted it was at the queen's bidding that doesn't make it acceptable.

I appreciated the explanation FINALLY of why Hadley has been mentioned through the course of the story lines but it has never been made clear as to WHY we keep hearing about this estranged cousin that doesn't have anything to do with Sookie or her brother Jason. Finally some answers.

Interesting characters introduced, Quinn for instance. Imagine that Sookie has YET ANOTHER love interest. Sheesh. At least this one is living!! And fairy blood? Really? She has fairy blood and THAT is Eric's reason for being attracted to her? Likely not the only reason. I have always read Eric as a horn dog who just liked women. And Sookie happened to strike his fancy. Course now that they have shared blood that will link them but still, I think there was some attraction there to begin with aside from the fairy blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...