Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris

Read: February 11-14, 2012
read in 4 days
pages: 323


Another Sookie book down. These are getting really typical in that the action all takes place within the last I'd say third of the book and then most everything is wrapped up pretty dang quickly within the last few pages. The thing that keeps me reading is that there is no real resolution in the end of each book, and not that there is a resolution in the next book per say, but I have to keep reading hoping I'll find one!! The main resolution of at least a part of this book I was looking for was a much needed conversation between Sookie and Eric. Come on quit dancing around the issue and GET TO IT ALREADY! Will they, won't they. There sure as heck better cause let me tell you all this reading and no Sookie/Eric action is grating on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...