Friday, February 24, 2012

Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris

read: February 20-24, 2012
read in 4 days
pages: 312


FINALLY!!! Some Eric time! Thank goodness. Of course Eric tricked her with the blood thing while they were in Rhodes and so they had a much stronger bond than prior to the Rhodes incident, and that may have been a part of the reason she was determined to save Eric and Pam after the bombing in Rhodes, but still I think she has always had this attraction to him that she kept trying to deny. And really why bother? So glad she finally gave into him. Although it was very "over-handed" as she says of him to conceal the knife and trick her into a union with him, but had he not done this she would have continued to fight what she wanted which was him. I say kudos to him. I enjoyed the Sookie and Eric time but I'm sure something is bound to happen that causes things to change as it is inevitable. Nice while it lasts though. I notice Bill is trying to win back her good graces. Hmm.....

I think though I'll be taking a break from the series at least for a bit to read some other stuff. I really enjoyed this one and look forward to picking up the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...