Friday, February 24, 2012

From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris

Read: February 15-20, 2012
read in 5-6 days
pages: 359


As per usual all the action happens near the end. Everything that was a conflict created in the action is resolved, but once again there is no real resolution in terms of the relationships Sookie has with her men. Of course I pick up the next book the next day hoping for some resolution. More to the point is she and Eric going to hook up again or what? I'm tired of waiting!!!

I could have written a better review had I written in sooner, and not after having read the next book as well, but I forgot until I finished book 9 that I didn't write this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...