Monday, October 31, 2011

Whaaaaat!!!

Ok so Saturday morning I get an email informing me of a new Twitter follower. It is MJ Rose the author of The Reincarnationist and The Memorist. I've read The Reincarnationist and was a little let down as I really expected the novel to be good. It had an awesome premise and I thought it would be similar to Dan Brown's Davini Code.....turns out it was but not far enough away to be a great story on its own. Disappointment to say the least. But it is cool that she is following me, little ol' random me on Twitter. All my Twitter posts are for the most part are my Goodreads updates. Still cool either way. I will say this: while I didn't particularly enjoy it, I will one day be picking up another one of her novels to give her another chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...