Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fifty Shades of Red Riding Hood by R. R. Hood

Read: June 9, 2013
read in under a half hour
pages: 19

Fifty Shades of Red Riding Hood

Book blurb:

A short story containing adult humor.

It was a romance that the world would never understand. He was a big bad wolf; she was just a young woman with no self-respect.

Little Red Riding Hood knows it’s wrong. She knows their needs would never match. Yet she finds herself inexplicably drawn to Mr Wolf and his ‘specific tastes’.

Repetitive, badly written and poorly edited, ‘Fifty Shades of Red Riding Hood’ has all the ingredients necessary to become a runaway success.

This is a short story with only 6500 words, but geez, these words are freaking hot!

Pretty funny how there is a good combination of Fifty Shades and Twilight as well. I thought it was funny and a well written parody of the two novels. The situation was quite ridiculous much like the plot of the Fifty Shades books. Sorry to any fans out there, but I read book one and stopped. You can find my Fifty Shades by clicking on the link. I liked that it made me literally laugh out loud. That's rare so when a piece of work can do that I say kudos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...