Saturday, June 8, 2013

In Love with Eleanor Rigby by Stacey Cochran

Read: June 7-8, 2013
read in: under an hour
pages: 38

In Love with Eleanor Rigby

Book Blurb:

A romantic comedy set in the urban South. Joe is a carpenter; Tabitha a milliner. When they first meet, they fall head-over-heels in love with one another. But Joe has a dark past and attends AA twice each week. He is afraid to let down the most beautiful woman he's ever known by revealing his weaknesses. And so he keeps it from her. And keeps it from her. Until one day, she finds out.

A story of honesty and love at war with insecurity and the fear of loneliness.

I'm so glad this was free on Amazon when I got it. The story starts out ok and I am reading along fine, until I get to about 85% and there's so much AND and LIKE usage I'm about to throw my kindle fire across the room....but I love my kindle and would never do such a thing!!! Anyway the story could really use an editor. I'm unsure of the ending because I skimmed from 85%-100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...