Saturday, August 11, 2012

Signspotting 2: More Absurd and Amazing Signs from Around the World by Doug Lansky

Read: August 10, 2012
read in under a half hour
pages: 160

Signspotting 2 : More Absurd and Amazing Signs from Around the World

The second installment of the Signspotting books. I enjoyed the second book a bit more than the first. I found more signs in the second book that made me laugh more than the first. This book, like the first, also includes more translation issues and will leave you wondering once again, where was the editor or at the very least the person who signed off on the approval of the signs prior to their being made. And also sometimes its just all about location location location!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...