Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pinocchio: Vampire Slayer (Pinocchio, Vampire Slayer #1) by Van Jensen

Read: December 21, 2013
read in less than an hour
pages: 128

Pinocchio: Vampire Slayer

Book blurb:

After seeing Geppetto die at the hands of vampires, Pinocchio swears revenge in this darkly funny graphic novel. As the vampires plot the enslavement of mankind, only a one-puppet army stands in their way. But will a wooden boy and his endless supply of stakes - courtesy of plenty of lies and his elongating nose - be enough to save the day?

Don't really remember how I came across this title, but it sounded interesting so I checked out the first book....am I continuing....nah I don't think so. It was an okay read, but it didn't really capture my attention enough to want to read further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...