Thursday, July 11, 2013

Inferno by Dan Brown

Read: June 23-29, 2013
read in 6 days
pages: 465

Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4)

Book blurb:
In the heart of Italy, Harvard professor of symbology Robert Langdon is drawn into a harrowing world centered on one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces . . . Dante’s Inferno.

Against this backdrop, Langdon battles a chilling adversary and grapples with an ingenious riddle that pulls him into a landscape of classic art, secret passageways, and futuristic science. Drawing from Dante’s dark epic poem, Langdon races to find answers and decide whom to trust . . . before the world is irrevocably altered.

I always look forward to this Robert Langdon series and I'll be very interested to see what follows in this series. This just left me wondering what will happen next. I would think there would be another book to follow this plot since sure some things were wrapped up but not entirely.

It has been too long for me to write a decent review on this aside from saying I enjoyed it. Makes me want to pick up a copy of Dante's Inferno because I've never read it. I feel like that should have been something required at some point in my career as an English major, but sadly it was not. I'll pick it up myself one of these days! Sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...