Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice

May 22- June 5, 2012
read in  15 days
pages: 342


This was the second time I've read the novel, and I have to admit it has been so long since I read it that I have forgotten everything that happens. It has been far too long I guess. Anyways maybe this time I can continue with the series and see where things go. I own enough of the novels to get a decent start before I need to start seeking them out at the library anyways. 
The pacing of this novel is so slow that it took me far too long to read. It seemed to take forever for me to get hooked into the novel enough to want to stick with it for any length of time. So I spent a good part of the time just reading small snippets when I had a few minutes to read. I'm thinking I'll take a break from this and continue on with it after reading a different book or two in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...