Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fanged Love: Origins of the Vampire from Hell series by Ally Thomas

Read June 5, 2012
read in 10-15 minutes
pages too short to count



Hmm. Don't even remotely get this. So there is apparently this Nathan guy who is actually a vampire. Some kind of head vampire who is out to create a vampire army to "save the world" and rid it of humans. ?!?!

For an into to the series this was not a great one. The snippet does little to really set up the story or even explain what is going on. There is a little back story that shows somewhat how things got to this point, but even that is sketchy. I'm not compelled to read the next book although I got it as well. Thank goodness both were free from Amazon and I did not pay for anything. And luckily it only took 10-15 minutes tops to read this so no too much time invested.

Oh and it appears that the author must have toyed with the POV whether in the first run through and changed it during editing and missed a few key words that should have been "I" or "me" but were "her". Might want to look into revision again and re-release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...