Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Touch by Jennifer Snyder

Read: October 6-7, 2013
read in an couple hours
pages: 74

Touch (Reaper, #1)

Book blurb:

Seventeen-year-old Rowan Harper knows her life is forever changed the moment her schizophrenic mother commits suicide. 

What Rowan doesn't realize is how much her mother’s choice altered her own fate. It’s not until after meeting Jet, a sapphire-eyed dead boy, Rowan begins to learn of her new destiny as becoming her mother’s replacement for something she never knew existed. 

I don't really remember too much of this since it has been a while since I read it. I know it was very short and was frustrated that I got tired and stopped at like 85%, stopped and went to bed then when I started reading again I only had a few more pages. Guess I didn't realize there was a bonus story. Either way I didn't read the bonus story because the story I read felt too much like everything else I've been reading lately in the young adult books. Strange boy and slightly out of touch girl fall in love. Nothing new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...