Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Four to Score (Stephanie Plum #4) by Janet Evanovich

Read: November 2-17, 2013
read in 15 days
pages: 313

Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, #4)

Book blurb:

Stephanie Plum, Trenton, New Jersey's favorite pistol-packing, condom-carrying bounty hunter, is back - and on the trail of a revenge-seeking waitress who's skipped bail. With the help of 73-year-old Grandma Mazur, ex-hooker Lula, a transvestite musician named Sally Sweet, and the all-too-hospitable, all-too-sexy Joe Morelli, Stephanie might just catch her woman. Then again, with more mishaps than there are exits on the Jersey Turnpike - including murders, firebombs, and Stephanie's arch-rival bounty hunter chasing after the same fugitive - Stephanie better watch her back big-time if she wants to live to crack this case.

These are just humorous little fluffy books that are fun to read when you want something light that requires no brain power whatsoever to really enjoy. I am getting into the series, but admit so far this was not my favorite of the ones I've read. I did like to see Stephanie and Joe have some time together though finally. The wait was long overdue!!

1 comment:

  1. According to Evanovich, this is the one where things start to spice up. The flirting and the tension finally paid off in a little romance. There aren't that many series that keep me interested enough that I consider the books must reads. I never get tired of the little escape I get with these books. Takedown Twenty is out today and I planned to have it read by this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...