Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris

Read: March 12-20, 2012
read in 9 days
pages: 311


Hmm, not too sure about this one. It took me a while to get into it. I am so over the Sookie will she won't she EVER just pick a guy and stick with him. Will she ever just BE HAPPY!?!? UGH. That was a complete turn off in my trying to read the book.

Luckily I guess things did pick up and I was able to get into the book. The plots were weird; there were too many things going on and nothing really important seemed to happen. This was a stand alone odd book that did little to nothing to push the story line of the characters along.

Despite the Eric and Sookie relationship that continues in this book it was weak. Just weak. Eric is not entirely Eric and things just could have been better in all of their times together.

I think I'll step away again for a while before I read the next book. While I want to continue to see that Eric and Sookie do stay together and somehow patch up the mess that was the end of this book....I know how this author writes. What I want to read about and see happen won't happen in the opening of the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...