Saturday, March 10, 2012

Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

ABANDONED

Started: March 2
Stopped: March 10
pages read: 71


Started but am not going to finish. I read the first chapter at the library to see if I would be interested after reading the jacket and was interested enough to take it home. Now I've been trying to get into this book all week and I've decided its just not worth it trying any longer. I liked the premise it sounded like it could get really good and be an interesting story, but it just flopped. Nothing seemed to flow for me logically and I wasn't all that far in. Plus its going to be a series and I'm getting burnt out on all these books that are just series after series. Can the authors please come up with some unique stand alone stories?? Please??

Anyways I think there are too many other books I want to read. So at page 71, nearly to the start of the 6th chapter - I'm putting this one down and moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...