Saturday, December 31, 2011

Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris

Read: October 17- December 28, 2011
read in too long!!
pages: 272


This too far too long to read. Not a bad read at all I just think I wasn't really in the mood to be reading Sedaris at the time. And quite possible like the last of his books I read I must have stopped in the middle of one particular essay that may not have been the best or the funniest and I had a hard time getting back into the swing of reading him.

Glad to mark it as read even though it was on my goal list for LAST year! I will continue with more of his books when my co worker brings me the next in the collection because he is good for a laugh with his ridiculous family stories, life experiences and view of the world. For my reading pace sake I'm hoping I am not handed another Sedaris for a few months at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...