Saturday, December 31, 2011

101 Tips for Travelling with a Vampire by Joleene Naylor

Read: December 30, 2011
read in 45 minutes
pages: approximately 20


Ok yes, this was incredibly short and some of the "tips" were more common sense when travelling in general but there were a few that were pretty funny. I even laughed out loud on a couple....like making the joke to you vampire friend that rabbits are "fast food" and that they just might not find this joke funny. Sorry I did find that funny.

Anyways it was free and I'd recommend the short book to anyone hooked on the vampire craze at the moment, just because if you are reading the novels chances are you might get a laugh out of these tips.

Added bonus there is a sneak peek of book two of Legacy of Ghosts by Joleene Naylor. So you could check that out and maybe read more of her books. I admit I did not read further because I'd rather start with book one not book two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...