Saturday, November 12, 2011

Battle Royale Volume 2 by Koushun Takami, Masayuki Taguchi

Read November 5-12, 2011
read in a week
pages: 656


The only reason this took a week was because I literally did not pick it up once this week. I started this late last Saturday night and read up to page 558 all on Sunday. It doesn't take all that long to read, but it does take a toll. This story is incredible intense and I sit tensed up the entire time I'm reading. Even after I read I need a little time to recover once I'm done for the evening so I've stayed away from reading it all week. I focused on my other reading and knew I'd finish this the next time I picked it up. And I did. I'm looking forward to reading more in the series. Glad a friend shared this with me despite the violence involved in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of 2013 and Early 2014 Reading Recap

It has been so long since I last sat down to write here and I'd like to TRY to get back to it..... Easiest way to do that without k...