Pinocchio: Vampire Slayer (Pinocchio, Vampire Slayer #1) by Van Jensen

Read: December 21, 2013
read in less than an hour
pages: 128

Pinocchio: Vampire Slayer

Book blurb:

After seeing Geppetto die at the hands of vampires, Pinocchio swears revenge in this darkly funny graphic novel. As the vampires plot the enslavement of mankind, only a one-puppet army stands in their way. But will a wooden boy and his endless supply of stakes - courtesy of plenty of lies and his elongating nose - be enough to save the day?

Don't really remember how I came across this title, but it sounded interesting so I checked out the first book....am I continuing....nah I don't think so. It was an okay read, but it didn't really capture my attention enough to want to read further. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost and Found Bookshop - Susan Wiggs

Adult Assembly Required - Abbi Waxman

The Devil in the White City - Erik Larson